Ananthapuri Hospitals & Research Institute, Trivandrum
- Posted on in General Hospitel
ANANTHAPURI HOSPITALS AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE (AHRI) at Kazhakuttam – Kovalam By Pass road, about 3km from Thiruvananthapuram Railway Station / Thampanoor Bus Stand, 200 meters from Thiruvananthapuram International Airport, is a Tertiary Care Hospital. The first phase of the Hospital with all major Departments, has become functional from 1st July 2005. This hospital block was formally inaugurated by our Hble Chief Minister Sri. Oommen Chandy on 14th September 2005 in the presence of Dr.M.K.Munneer, Minister for PWD, Sri. M.V.Raghavan, Minister for Ports and other distinguished guests.
AHRI, the first tertiary hospital project of Ananthapuri Hospitals Private Limited, is conceived and being implemented with the above end in view. Founded and promoted by a team of Medical Professionals who are all rated quite eminent in their respective disciplines, AHRI aims to play a predominant role in the development of healthcare services in India by setting new trends and bringing about changes cherished and earnestly sought by the society. With the kind of features we already have and are to have by its inception we are confident of achieving this avowed goal.
1. A 500 bedded tertiary care hospital with state-of-art facilities to provide quality healthcare affordable by various sections of the society.
2. Well equipped and manned training centers for nursing and other para-medical services, including facilities for Post-Graduate and Post-Doctoral training for Medical Professionals.
3. Centre for Continuing Medical Education and Programmes, ensuring the participation and patronage of overseas experts, for doctors and other medical professionals.
4. A Medical Education and Research Institute which will have thrust on clinical and epidemiological programmes capable of making significant contributions to the therapeutic / diagnostic systems.
5. Geriatric (Old Age) homes to provide quality care and rehabilitation to the aged. 6. Wellness Centre that all the people can patronize for services and facilities to keep themselves physically fit and healthy.