Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre, Chennai
- Posted on in General Hospitel
Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre (SRMC) is a tertiary care multi-specialty hospital with 785 beds, founded as a teaching hospital of Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute in 1985, and now as Sri Ramachandra University (Established under Sec.3 of the U.G.C. Act 1956)
Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre has an outstanding reputation for excellence in patient care for more than two decades. Keeping pace with the need of the urban and rural population, this institution has upgraded its services and has added super specialties. At present, it is at the cutting edge of treatment in a number of areas, offering ambulatory as well as in-patient services.
• 24 hour Accident Critical Care & Emergency services with fully equipped ambulances and emergency medical technicians fully trained in cardiopulmonary resuscitation
• Trauma & Accident Services
• Consultants in the prominent specialties are available in the evening clinics between 4pm to 8pm every day except Sunday.
• Speech, Language & Hearing therapy including audiogram, puretone and impedence
• Physiotherapy & Cardiac Rehabilitation Centre
• Psychotherapy & Hypnosis
• Genetic counselling
• Round-the-clock dialysis services
• 24 hours laboratory services