Shalby Hospitals, Ahmedabad
- Posted on in General Hospitel
Shalby hospital is a chain of Multi-specialty tertiary care hospitals based out of Ahmedabad. Shalby has combined bed strength of more than 700 beds with its multispecialty hospitals across Gujarat and Goa. Our 5 Hospitals across India and 36 OPD clinics including a patient counseling center at Nairobi, Kenya provide patients a direct interface in many cities of India & Africa. Shalby is known for its excellence in the field of joint replacement surgeries and its quality driven patient centric approach. We have performed highest number of joint replacement surgeries, adding up to more than 50,000 till now at a single center. Shalby Hospitals has transitioned from a joint replacement centre in 1994 to a full-fledged chain of multispecialty hospitals, offering high quality medical care in over 40 medical disciplines. Our high end treatments also include Dental, Advanced Cosmetic, Spine, Neurology, Nephrology, Kidney transplant, ENT and Transplants, IVF and many more facilities.
Shalby hospital has brought state of Gujarat on the world map of medical tourism. Today Shalby receives patients from across Africa (Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, and Uganda etc), Europe, Middle East, North America and Asia Pacific. To cater to specific needs of International Patients, Shalby has a dedicated International Patients Cell providing round the clock services to International Patients. International Patients at Shalby are extended a warm & healing care through patient centric approach. Our International Packages are designed keeping in mind the specific needs of the International Patients from different geographies.
Shalby has achieved new milestone in Quality Patient-centric healthcare delivery & Safety through NABH Accreditation from Quality Council of India (QCI), the highest national recognition, which ensures and encourages quality healthcare services. Below are the few accreditation and awards
• FICCI Operational Excellence Award for the year 2011 in Sept 2011
• Best Hospital-Ahmedabad by GIHED Awards 2011
• ET Now Leaders of Tomorrow Awards 2011 nominated in Final Category- Healthcare
• Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Awards from Bureau of Standards, Ministry of Science and technology. (April 2012)
• Yes Bank Business Today- Best SME Medium Enterprise (April 2013)
• Shalby hospital is the first institution in Gujarat to have been accredited as a center for training in DNB (Diplomat of National Board) Orthopedics