BHARATI HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE
- Posted on in General Hospitel
To provide fast, free, reliable and comprehensive information to our users and connect buyers to sellers.
- The company started offering local search services in 1996 under the Justdial brand and is now the leading local search engine in India.
- The official website www.justdial.com was launched in 2007.
- Justdial’s search service is available to users across multiple platforms, such as the internet, mobile Internet, over the telephone (voice) and text (SMS).
Justdial’s search service bridges the gap between the users and businesses by helping users find relevant providers of products and services quickly, while helping businesses listed in Justdial’s database to market their offerings.Justdial has also initiated its ‘Search Plus’ Services for the users. These services are aimed at making several day-to-day tasks conveniently actionable and accessible to the users. With this step, Justdial is transitioning from being purely a provider of local search and related information to being an enabler of such transactions. Justdial intends to provide an online platform to thousands of SME’s to get them discovered and transacted.
- Justdial Apps are available on the Android, iOS, Windows and Blackberry platform/s and have location – based services for the mobile Internet users.
- Justdial has 8888888888 as their operator assisted hotline number, across India, which is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with multi-lingual support.
- Justdial has a database of approximately 16.3 million listings as of March 31, 2016.
- Justdial users have contributed 141,426,581 reviews and ratings for various listings, till date.
- Justdial had approximately 368,800 campaigns as of March 31, 2016. Business owners have the option to list their business on Justdial’s database for free.
- With the registered & corporate office based in Mumbai, Justdial also has offices across India in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata and Pune.
- Services offered across various cities and towns in India
- Advanced and scalable technology platform
- Experienced management team
- Large online community for reviews
- Long operating history with a proven monetization model
SAIF Partners, Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global, EGCS and SAP Ventures have invested in the company. The equity shares of the Company are listed on the National Stock Exchange of India Limited, the BSE Limited and MCX Stock Exchange Limited on June 5, 2013.