Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital & Research Institute, Hyderabad
- Posted on in General Hospitel
Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital & Research Institute (BIACH & RI) is a comprehensive nonprofit cancer care centre equipped with the latest facilities for diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancers. Promoted by Smt. Nandamuri Basavataraka Rama Rao Memorial Cancer Foundation (NBTRCF) in Hyderabad and Indo American cancer Organisation(IACO) in USA, both no profit trusts. BIACH&RI was founded in 1989 by late N T Rama Rao (Ex – Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh) to promote and provide quality cancer care at affordable cost to all sections of society and commenced its operations in 2000 with 50 beds. It has been steadily expanding the facilities and is now a 500 beds facility with 7 major departments; Surgical Oncology, Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Anesthesiology, Laboratory Medicine, Radiology and Imaging and Nuclear Medicine.
The Board of trustees of the NBTRCF/BIACH&RI consists of eminent persons with distinguished background and vast experience in varied fields with philanthropic attitude and activities.
Additional Services available for Medical Tourism Patients:
• Dedicated patient relation officer as single point contact to follow up scheduling and appointments for various consultations, procedures and services.
• 38 modern deluxe and Super deluxe patient rooms in a separate building block.
• Internet and Wi-fi connectivity.
• Guest House Accommodation / tie up with local 3 & 5 Star Hotels for stay of attendant and family member(s) – at additional cost.
• Bank and ATM facility at Hospital campus.
• Customer care & Language Assistant Desk.
• Transparent health care system.
• Quality Patient Information.
• Maintain highest standard of ethical values.
• Accountable for delivering promised services to the patients suffering from cancer.
• Quality outcomes.
• Comprehensive & affordable cancer care in Hyderabad, India.
• Compassionate & Culturally sensitive, Respectful, Reliable & Accessible.